Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And Women are Bitchy?

Met a dude online. Met for lunch, he looked NOTHING like his pictures but whatever, he was ok and we had lots of similarities. We had a very nice date. We starting dating for about two weeks. Then one day we were together and I asked him about his day at work. He snapped at me and said “CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT THIS!” I was taken aback and said “why not?” His answer: “CUZ WE WILL JUST FIGHT AND YOU WOULDN’T UNDERSTAND ANYWAYS.” Huh? First, we haven’t fought yet and buddy, it has only been two weeks, I am just trying to get to know you. Needless to say, in my head, I was DONE LIKE DINNER. Never called him again after that and neither did he so I was relieved. Then a month later: “I miss having sangria with you”. I wrote back: “Me too, but it seemed so complicated when it should have been so easy”. Shouldn’t it have? I mean, come on, who talks to people like that? So he didn’t respond to that text till a week later. This is what it said: “Ok, so if dating is too complicated for us, can we be Friends with Benefits?” Uh……..should I be flattered or insulted? Being a girl, I am both! Hahaha. I didn’t write back though.

1 comment:

  1. Gross!! Who asks someone to be friends with benefits?!?!?

    ReplyDelete