Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some funny responses from internet dating

One situation: This is after I sent him a pic.

“I am gonna have to be brutal honest with you ----- I don’t find you attractive and it shouldn’t come as an insult or anything negative because I believe we all have our own counterparts but in my world you are a 4”



Thanks buddy. Now you really fucking wounded me and all my chances of internet dating. Like, did he NEED TO RATE ME?????? I only get 4????? LOL

But after I sent it to all my friends, I felt better. I got one response from a friend who suggested I should respond to this loser by saying :
"Buddy, I am gonna have to be brutal honest with you----I don't think you have any class and it shouldn't come as an insult or anything negative because I believe we all have our own counterparts but in my world I rate you a 2 as a human being"

Priceless!

My other friend suggested I respond with:
"Oh.. ok.. thanks .. I am a 4 ! Wow..
But let me ask you.. ARE YOU FOR REAL..?? Do you seriously RATE the fotos you get.. ahahahahahahahah.. wow.. you have managed to find a mechanical way to miss out on all the finer things in life.. glad you believe that you can rate a person's character and soul from a picture.. ahaha.. thanks for that.. you really cheered me up and made my day. When I woke up this morning.. I never knew someone would make me laugh so hard.. thank you."


and then under your breath you sigh.. and say to yourself.. LOOOSER

Again, Priceless! I have great friends!

Another situation:

After I had gone out with him on a date, he called me a ‘cougar’ told me he already told his mom about me and she asked “what’s wrong with her” and he told me he had a foot fetish ….DEAL BREAKER. I tried to let him down nicely and graciously on email the next day when he sent me an email telling me I need to send him my phone number right now, etc etc with the demands…..I said thanks but no thanks…..his response:
“May I suggest you get a cat, or two or three….” Fucker.

How about this:

"Thanks for your picture, but you are really not my type. I have some single friends, maybe I could pass your picture around?” What the fuck? Am I some cheap Ho you can just pass on to your buddies because you don’t like what you see……UH NO!!!!!! Fucker……NO THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious.....

    Keep us updated on your adventures, the successful and not so successful!

    ReplyDelete